Spread3 command line

Fabricia

Jun 20, 2024, 10:37:32 AM (11 days ago) Jun 20
to beast-users
Hello,

I am trying to sumarize the Bayes Factor using SPREAD3 using the command line but I get an error.
"In parsing mode
In continuos mode
Unrecognised option"

I use this option for the command line:
spread -parse -locations locations.txt -log rateMatrix.log -burnin 10 -geojson some.geojson -output output.json
Instead of spread I use java -jar <location to spread>

Note that if I run
java -jar spread
and upload the files in the interface, I get the Bayes Factor and txt can be saved. But I have too many files and I connot do this by hand.

Just the command line that seems to be causing some problems.

I have a mac OS with Big Sur

Any idea what might be causing this?

Cheers,
Fabricia.