Ask for help with spreaD3

xiwei zhang

Jun 14, 2024, 2:19:03 PMJun 14
to beast-users
We downloaded SpreaD3 and run examples in subsection4.1 'Visualizing an MCC tree annotated with discrete traits' in all Windows, Mac and Linux systems. When opening the index.html in ebov_d3 files that generated from the D3 renderer, the sampling locations map is blank in modern internet browser. Ensuring that the systems were equipped with Java 1.8 and the example input files were completed and fine, we We hypothesize that there is a problem with the running of D3 renderer, because another generated KML file can be viewed on Google Earth. A screenshot of index.html is attached to better reflect the issues.  If you can give us some advice, we would sincerely appreciate it!blank.png