BEAST v2.7.7 released

Remco Bouckaert

Jun 24, 2024, 3:11:34 PM (7 days ago) Jun 24
to beast...@googlegroups.com
Dear BEAST user,

We are pleased to announce the release of BEAST v2.7.7. The main changes are:

o Add CCD to the list of recommended packages for TreeAnnotator since we now recommend the CCD0 method over the MCC method
o TreeAnnotator GUI to pick up correct topology setting method
BEAST
o allow launch through `java -jar launcher.jar`
o make alignment a StateNode
o make Randomizer thread aware for better replicability of threaded runs
o make the AdaptableOperatorSampler ignore zero weight operators
BEAUti
o robustify for drag/dropping alignments
o enable importing of alignments in files with .txt extension
o remove HTML error messages
LogAnalyser
o check added to prevent out of bound exception
o add threading option to loganalyser when running with the oneline option

More details are available here: http://www.beast2.org/2024/06/24/what-is-new-in-v2.7.7.html

You can download this version of BEAST from here: http://www.beast2.org/ and choose the version for your operating system. Alternatively, you can update the BEAST.base and BEAST.app packages to v2.7.7.

BEAST core development team