Nodes & lines are not visible in D3 rendering

Pavel Rinkman

Jul 27, 2022, 10:25:49 AM7/27/22
to beast-users
Hello, everyone!

I have encountered unexpected problems with visualisation of my analysis results.
For brevity, it looks such way:

current_analysis.png

All my previous ones look normal, for instance, one my trash analysis:

trash_analysis.png

I cannot understand what is the problem? js-file is the same as usual. date-file has all layers with the appropriate information. I compared it with my other working visualisation files & did not find anything causal.

Please, could anyone help with this? I have a close deadline & would like to prepare a good visualisation of migration.

I will be grateful for any help!

There are the tree, json &c. by this link.

Best regards,