Problem with Mascot-GLM

Santiago Justo Arevalo

Aug 6, 2022, 3:14:38 PM8/6/22
to beast-users
Dear all,

I created an xml. file with the Mascot model and I associated two predictors: one that describes the presence/absence of borders between the countries that I am analyzing and another one with the number of cases per week. The .xml apparently began to run well but after the first iteration a lot of "too many iterations, return negative infinity" messages appeared. After 10 hours running still just these messages appeared.

Do you have an idea how can I correct this?

Thank you very much in advance,

Santiago

PILAR POZO PIÑOL

Dec 14, 2022, 12:01:24 PM12/14/22
to beast-users
Hi Santiago,
Did you manage to solve this issue? I have the same question.

Thanks,

Pilar