Treeannotator not going to 100%

Asad Ali

Jun 11, 2024, 3:20:27 PMJun 11
to beast-users

Hi all,

Attached is an image of treeannotator output. I am not getting the process to 100%. I am using 256 GB ram, 2 cores, 1 cpu, 2 nodes. I am unable to fix the issue. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. (#1154)

Regards,

Asad.Screenshot 2024-06-11 114000.png

higg...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2024, 3:46:20 PMJun 11
to beast-users
Hi Asad,

This is just a bug in TreeAnnotator not reporting its progress properly, but be assured all trees after burn-in will be used for summarising the tree set.
I noticed you already opened an issue for that (https://github.com/CompEvol/beast2/issues/1154), so it may be fixed soon.

Cheers, Remco

Asad Ali

Jun 11, 2024, 3:59:56 PMJun 11
to beast-users
Hi Remco,

Thank you for the response and clarification.

Gaspary Eugene

Jun 12, 2024, 4:20:01 PMJun 12
to beast...@googlegroups.com
Hello, did you use BEASTv1.10.4  or BEAST2? there are differences in configuration?

Asad Ali

Jun 12, 2024, 4:46:26 PMJun 12
to beast...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I used BEAST2. But Remco already commented that this is due to some issue with the treeannotator that hopefully to be fixed. By the way the treeannotator is working fine by considering all the trees.