Error BEAUti

Juliano Comandulli

Nov 28, 2022, 4:45:44 PM11/28/22
to beast-users
Erro.jpgHello, I'm trying to learn how to use the software but I'm having trouble with this error, any file I try to open is ready or if I try to do an analysis from scratch, after saving and trying to open it with BEAUti the same error appears, I can't find it o why this is happening, I already tried to redownload and use an old version and none of them open the file.

higg...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2022, 9:25:25 PM11/28/22
to beast-users
Are you trying to open XML files from the examples directory? If so, be aware that many XML example files that come with BEAST were hand crafted and not produced with BEAUti, and this means you cannot load them into BEAUti. Only XML files produced with BEAUti can be loaded back into BEAUti.

For learning the software, you could have a look at tutorials at http://www.beast2.org/tutorials/ and https://taming-the-beast.org/.

Hope this helps, Remco

Juliano Comandulli

Nov 30, 2022, 12:15:46 PM11/30/22
to beast-users
They are files produced in BEAUti that I am trying to open, but all that I try to open show the same error that I sent here.

Juliano Comandulli

Dec 1, 2022, 12:42:26 PM12/1/22
to beast-users
I managed to solve it, I had to download the packages to be able to run what was done. Thanks for your attention Remco.