Starbeast3 species. tree model missing in BEAUti

Eduardo Ascarrunz

Dec 2, 2021, 12:30:53 PM12/2/21
to beast-users
Hi everyone,

I am following the tutorial for Starbeast3 in BEAUti with the Starbeast3 template, but I cannot see any option for setting the species tree model under the "Clock model" tab. I only see clocks for each partition/gene. No "Species Tree" model appears anywhere except in the Gene Ploidy tab.

Does anyone else have this issue? What could I do?

I am using Beast v2.6.6 on Windows. Here is a screenshot with the BEAUti window in the tutorial and the window as I see it.
beauti_diff.png