Bayesian skyline plot issues in BEAST.v2.4.7

panxin

Jun 25, 2022, 9:21:40 AM6/25/22
to beast-users
Hello beast users

I am a beginner at beast, I am doing coalescent Bayesian skyline plot analysis for about 300 human mtDNA sequences.  I selected the coalescent Bayesian skyline and bPopSizes=5.
After visualizing in Tracer v1.7.2, I found two issues:
First,  the two HPD lines are merged with median line whin 5000 years.
Second, the time in x-axis is usually 4-50,000 years before present in mtDNA studies, but in my plot is just 25,000 years.
The plot is attached.mtDNA_BSP.png
It would be very appreciated that if you can help me.

All the best
Panxin

Brandon Stark

Mar 15, 2024, 1:34:22 AMMar 15