Some problem with Beast2

Manuel Iturriaga

May 13, 2022, 4:10:14 PM5/13/22
to beast-users
Beast.jpgHello, my name is Manuel Iturriaga, I´m PhD student of Institute of Biology from UNAM, Mexico.
I create a xml file for run in Beast2, because I´d like to make a calibrated tree for West Indian blindsnakes.
However, when I try to run the xml file in Beast2, nothing happens in the program.
And I don´t know if there is some kind mistake, that I couldn´t detect.
So, I need some help for my problem, please.
I have attached my xml file that I created in beauti

Pavel Rinkman

May 13, 2022, 5:21:25 PM5/13/22
to beast-users
Could you provide a link to your xml-file? I figure that you have non-standard symbols inside but it is hard to guess without the file itself.

пятница, 13 мая 2022 г. в 23:10:14 UTC+3, manuelit...@gmail.com: