Tracer

EDG

Nov 16, 2009, 4:00:05 AM11/16/09
to beast-users
Hey,

I'm having problems opening .log files in Tracer. I did a run with
3.000.000 generations and I had no problems opening the .log file, but
when I increased the generations to 10.000.000 I get this error
message: "Problems with trace file: Unable to parse state number in
column 1 (Line 2). I also get this error message when I try opening
another .log file: "Problems with trace file: State 2147483647 is not
consistent with previous spacing (Line 10005). Has anyone encountered
these problems? I'm puzzled since the first analysis worked before
with fewer generations.

Ellen.

Enzo Halasan

Apr 29, 2022, 3:15:05 PM4/29/22
to beast-users
Hi. I'm also having the same issues. How was this resolved?

Pavel Rinkman

May 1, 2022, 2:18:46 PM5/1/22
to beast-users
Could you provide a link to your files?