Where did Uncorrelated Relaxed Clock go?

Rachel Schmidt Jabaily

Mar 7, 2023, 7:32:03 PM3/7/23
to beast-users
I'm working in BEAUTi2 and cannot find Uncorrelated Relaxed Clock as a model under the Clock Model tab. I only see Strict and Random Local Clock.  Does anyone have a suggestion for me?

Thanks!

Rachel

Jordan Douglas

Mar 7, 2023, 9:07:04 PM3/7/23
to beast-users
Hi Rachel,

In beauti 2.7, the uncorrelated relaxed clock has been replaced with the optimised relaxed clock (ORC), which can be installed through the ORC package if it is not already installed. These two models are equivalent but ORC is much faster to converge.

Jordan

Rachel Schmidt Jabaily

Mar 8, 2023, 10:17:19 AM3/8/23
to beast-users
Thank you so very much for clarifying!! :D

Jordan Douglas

Mar 8, 2023, 3:55:08 PM3/8/23
to beast-users
No problem! Just to further clarify, the original relaxed clock is still available in beauti if you install the beast classic package