API documentation for BEAST

Felipe Figueiredo

Mar 5, 2008, 12:06:26 AM3/5/08
to beas...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this. If not, I'd appreciate
pointers on how to reach the right people.

I'd like to make some simulations on some evolutionary phenenomena and
wondered how hard would be to use the already implemented models available in
Beast.

I'm particularly interested in using the evolution models (say, GTR) to
make substitutions in a given starting sequence.

Aside from reading the code's comments, is there a more general documentation
explaning overall aspects of the code, methods and functions? I opened the
classes of some of the models I'm interested, but had some trouble
understanding from where the funcions are called, so I thought of asking
before I read the entire code of the program backwards, until I get what I
need.

Thanks in advance.

regards
FF