BEARMANOR DISCOUNT

Carole...@sky.com

Nov 12, 2013, 6:07:54 AM11/12/13
to bear...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

We would like to offer the following discounts to all members of the BearManor mailing list....

1) From now until Thanksgiving day, you can order a copy of FREDRIC MARCH: A CONSUMMATE ACTOR by Charles Tranberg, with a $5 discount.  The code when checking out is FMThanks.  You can order the book here:

2) Throughout November, CHAPLIN'S VINTAGE YEAR: THE HISTORY OF THE MUTUAL CHAPLIN SPECIALS by Michael J Hayde is offered with a $5 discount.  The code when checking out is CHAPLIN5.  You can order the book here:

3) To celebrate thirteen years of BearManor Media, we are offering you 20 per cent off your next order, from now until Christmas day.  The code when checking out is BM13Thanks.  Please visit www.BearManorMedia.com to see our vast amount of books.

PLEASE NOTE, ONLY ONE DISCOUNT CODE PER TRANSACTION CAN BE USED.  DISCOUNT CODES CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE AND THEY CANNOT BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER OFFER.

Have fun!

Best
Michelle