service beanstalkd start ignores configuration file

Maxime

Nov 6, 2016, 5:56:47 PM11/6/16
to beanstalk-talk
Hi all,

I have the exact same problem as described in this issue on the beanstalkd Github repo, however I don't know how to solve it.

Starting the beanstalkd service (I'm using Ubuntu Server 16.04.1 LTS) using service beanstalkd start seems to ignore the config parameters in the /etc/default/beanstalkd file although it was running fine for the 5 last months.

Any help is welcome :)

Raul

Jun 26, 2017, 12:10:34 PM6/26/17
to beanstalk-talk
Try editing /lib/systemd/system/beanstalkd.socket and comment the ListenStream line under the [Socket] configuration block