about wath queue

guoy...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2016, 6:31:35 PM6/22/16
to beanstalk-talk
when we get a job from beanstalkd worker,we must specify a queue name, if we did not do that, beanstalkd will use the "default" queue .
whether we can use the fuzzy queue name like SQL's LIKE?for example:

SELECT JOB FROM QUEUE WHERE QUEUE_NAKE LIKE 'queque_name_prefix%'

Alister Bulman

Jun 22, 2016, 6:38:08 PM6/22/16
to beanstalk-talk
No, there is no 'fuzzy' watching.  You can watch more than one queue at a time though.  You can also find out what queues currently exist, and loop around the list to watch whatever ones you like.

For example to watch a few different tubes, with Pheanstalk:

$job = $pheanstalk->ignore('default')
  ->watch('testtube')
  ->watch('testtube2')
  ->watch('testtube3')