Share a cross-platform Beanstalk queue server console: aurora

Ri Xu

Nov 24, 2016, 2:48:01 AM11/24/16
to beanstalk-talk
Hi there, I just create a small tools for Beanstalk server.

aurora is a web-based Beanstalk queue server console written in Go and works on macOS, Linux and Windows machines. Main idea behind using Go for backend development is to utilize ability of the compiler to produce zero-dependency binaries for multiple platforms. aurora was created as an attempt to build very simple and portable application to work with local or remote Beanstalk server.

Karl Sutt

Mar 2, 2017, 12:43:59 AM3/2/17
to beanstalk-talk
Hi Ri,

We're using Aurora in production -- it's very nice! Thanks!

One thing I've noticed is that the total-jobs count keeps increasing for various tubes, until it goes back to zero. Not sure if this is something to do with Aurora or the way beanstalkd handles those aggregates. Does beanstalkd reset its counters every so often?

Anyway, Aurora is very pleasant! Many thanks for all the effort!