Replicate a collection

maxmil

Sep 26, 2011, 11:17:43 AM9/26/11
to beanlib
I am using the Hibernate3BeanReplicator.

It's great. Thankyou very much.

I would like to be able to replicate collections of objects (and
resolve circular references). At the moment i am creating a dummy
container object to hold my collection but is there any way to away
with this.

I would like a replicator.copy(Collection<T> from) method.

Thanks

Max

Hanson Char

Sep 26, 2011, 12:00:15 PM9/26/11
to bea...@googlegroups.com
Using a dummy container is basically the way to go.  The library could provide such API for collection as you suggest, but I imagine it would do the same underneath, putting the collection to a dummy java bean container, replicate and then return the target collection of the replicated dummy container.

Interesting thought.

Regards,
Hanson