a bug in beanlib under IBM websphere??

1 view

Elhanan Maayan

Aug 13, 2009, 11:34:52 AM8/13/09
to bea...@googlegroups.com
hi alll..

i think there is a bug in beanlib which only happens under IBM in websphere..

i have a root object which holds a collection of objects B, the root object also holds a single reference to one of the objects in the collection.

under my computer beanlib first uses the single property and clones  the B object in it  and then accesses the collection of the clone, when it uses the colection it first checks if  proxy as the key.

how under IBM is first access the collection but uses the UN-enhanced object as they key, when it reaches the reference it then checks the enchanced proxy as the key for the cloned map, which is not the same the un-enhanced one.

am i rigth?

Hanson Char

Aug 18, 2009, 12:23:09 PM8/18/09
to Elhanan Maayan, beanlib
Yup, sounds like you are heading down the right track.

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 1:35 AM, Elhanan Maayan <elh.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
sorry, i've managed to isolate the issue.

the thing is, that under websphere the setter method ordering occurs differently then under jboss, which causes me problems.
do you know anything about that?

i've managed to extend the private SetterCollector so it would resort the setter array, according to a new annotation i've created for a method, so "impotant methods" would always be sorted first.