The constructor PrivateSetterMethodCollector() is not visible

snakedilled

Sep 17, 2010, 3:16:35 PM9/17/10
to beanlib
I am using beanlib-3.3.0beta10.jar for PrivateSetterMethodCollector
and getting this error 'The constructor PrivateSetterMethodCollector()
is not visible'

The code is given below

HibernateBeanReplicator r = new Hibernate3BeanReplicator().
initSetterMethodCollector(new PrivateSetterMethodCollector());

Hanson Char

Sep 17, 2010, 5:56:35 PM9/17/10
to bea...@googlegroups.com
Try upgrading to 5.x ?

snakedilled

Sep 20, 2010, 2:49:21 AM9/20/10
to beanlib
Still getting the problem. Please see I am using the following jars

- beanlib-3.3.0beta5.jar
- beanlib-hibernate-3.3.0beta6.jar

These are the 2 jars I am using after you said to use upgraded 5.X

I have used all other versions of beanlib but none solved my issue.

On Sep 18, 2:56 am, Hanson Char <hanson.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Try upgrading to 5.x ?

Hanson Char

Sep 20, 2010, 2:58:20 AM9/20/10