Is there a plan to upgrade BeanLib to use Spring 3.0.x and Hibernate 3.3.2 soon?

Ling

Mar 18, 2010, 8:42:08 PM3/18/10
to beanlib
There are some conflicts in Spring with different versions on the
classpath. I am just wondering if this is going to be an easy change,
I'd be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Hanson Char

Mar 18, 2010, 11:42:48 PM3/18/10
to bea...@googlegroups.com
You should be able to use beanlib with the latest versions of Spring and Hibernate without any problem.

Hanson

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to beanlib+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Cyril Lakech

May 7, 2010, 6:55:42 AM5/7/10
to beanlib
I got a java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.springframework.core.convert.support.PropertyTypeDescriptor

I am using latest beanlib 5.0.2beta and spring 3.0.2-RELEASE

Hanson Char

May 7, 2010, 12:14:27 PM5/7/10
to bea...@googlegroups.com
Did you make sure your classpath has the spring 3.0 jar that contains
the missing class ?

Ling Xu

May 12, 2010, 2:08:33 PM5/12/10
to bea...@googlegroups.com
I did found one incompatibility: The DtoCentricHibernate3Template class in beanlib-hibernate jar still uses the old HibernateTemplate.execute method with a second parameter of boolean, which is no longer supported by spring 3.0.x, actually it was deprecated in spring 2.5.x.