Hibernate 4?

Colin

Nov 10, 2011, 8:34:55 AM11/10/11
to beanlib
Does the library work with Hibernate 4? Anybody using it in production?

Hanson Char

Nov 10, 2011, 5:03:56 PM11/10/11
to bea...@googlegroups.com
I haven't tried it, but would like to know.

Regards,
Hanson

Hanson Char

Nov 11, 2011, 1:00:51 AM11/11/11
to bea...@googlegroups.com
Just tried, and can confirm Beanlib 5.x currently doesn't even compile with Hibernate 4.  So it won't work out of the box.

However, I have done some local experiments, tweaking a mirror version of the current Beanlib that can compile and work with Hibernate 4, and passed all the unit tests.

Next step is to add/release a new alpha version of beanlib that can work with Hibernate 4.  Just need to find the time to do it, and depending on the demand :)

Hanson

Colin

Dec 16, 2011, 6:15:52 AM12/16/11
to beanlib
Thanks.

Any plans to close the beta of 5.0.3? Its been over a year ;-)

Colin

On Nov 11, 6:00 am, Hanson Char <hanson.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just tried, and can confirm Beanlib 5.x currently doesn't even compile with
> Hibernate 4.  So it won't work out of the box.
>
> However, I have done some local experiments, tweaking a mirror version of
> the current Beanlib that can compile and work with Hibernate 4, and passed
> all the unit tests.
>
> Next step is to add/release a new alpha version of beanlib that can work
> with Hibernate 4.  Just need to find the time to do it, and depending on
> the demand :)
>
> Hanson
>

> On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 2:03 PM, Hanson Char <hanson.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I haven't tried it, but would like to know.
>
> > Regards,
> > Hanson

Hanson Char

Dec 16, 2011, 11:27:31 AM12/16/11
to bea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Colin,

Very true. I'll try to release the latest version of beanlib if I had
ready internet access next week (during my overseas vacation trip)

Thanks for poking :)

Hanson

Hanson Char

Dec 22, 2011, 9:13:26 PM12/22/11
to bea...@googlegroups.com

Jose Galo

Jun 6, 2012, 7:13:56 AM6/6/12
to bea...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I'm trying to migrate to Hibernate 4.
Please, could you publish a alpha version of Beanlib that compile with Hibernate 4, if you can find the time.

Thank you
Jose

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 2:03 PM, Hanson Char hans...@gmail.com wrote:
I haven't tried it, but would like to know.

Regards,
Hanson

Michael Igler

Apr 17, 2013, 5:26:07 AM4/17/13
to bea...@googlegroups.com
Is Hibernate 4 supported in the meantime?

hanso...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2013, 2:06:04 PM4/17/13
to bea...@googlegroups.com
The non-hibernate (ie beanlib) part works with any library, but the hibernate part (ie beanlib-hibernate) currently only works with Hibernate 3.x.  Would love to have help on adding support for Hibernate 4.

Regards,
Hanson

Michael Igler

Apr 18, 2013, 1:53:34 AM4/18/13
to bea...@googlegroups.com
How can I help?

Hanson Char

Apr 18, 2013, 2:27:16 PM4/18/13
to beanlib
Ideally, create bean-hibernate4, make it works, and contribute to the project.

--

---

Michael Igler

Apr 23, 2013, 5:22:06 AM4/23/13