How to write fixed length data into multiple files (size based, say 500MB is max file size) using BeanIO?

praveen verma

Apr 3, 2019, 3:34:26 PM4/3/19
to beanio-users
So we have a batch process to write huge amount of data into a flat file and we are already using BeanIO to write these fixed length data into a flat file. The output file size is growing really large and now we want to split output file into multiple file based on file size (let's say 500MB file size is max for one file).
I didn't find any solution or configuration using BeanIO itself, Is it even possible to split output file into multiple files using BeanIO?