The My Collection© Series Collection Inventory and Value Calculators SALE!

beani...@hotmail.com

Jul 10, 2006, 3:54:21 PM7/10/06
to Beanie Babies
The My Collection© Series are Collection Inventory and Value
Calculators for keeping track of your various Collections including Ty
Beanie Babies, Hess Trucks and Any Type of Collection! All of the My
Collection versions all work in the same way but are developed for
different products... My Collection Complete is for all categories of
Ty Beanies. There are also other versions for single categories like
just Beanies, just Buddies or just for any other Ty set.

My Collection is also available for any type of collection that you can
list alphabetically.

Last of all, there is a version of My Collection for Hess Trucks.

http://www.thebeanienews.com/Page19.html

My Collection Complete©

http://www.thebeanienews.com/Page23.html

My Collection Beanie Value & Inventory Excel Calculator

My Collection Complete© is a Beanie Baby Collection Inventory and
Value Calculator for keeping track of your collection of Ty Beanie
Babies and Ty products.

My Collection Complete© Ty Beanie Baby Value Calculator is an easy to
use special Excel Spreadsheet for tracking your entire Beanie Baby
Collection.

Add the beanies you purchase to your My Collection Complete©
spreadsheet and you will always be able to know the exact US dollar
value of your collection !!!

My Collection Complete© can be used for small or large collections.
You can even create an inventory of your valuable collection for
insurance purposes. Your Inventory is always up to date.

Quickly browse through your entire Beanie Baby collection
Calculate your overall costs as well as cost per Beanie Baby
See the $$$ dollar value of your Beanie Baby Collection grow!
The My Collection Complete© version of My Collection© is a wonderful
easy to use excel spreadsheet that has a section for every Category and
Type of Ty Beanie Baby as well as your cost, Individual Beanie Baby
values, Beanie Generation, Birthday, Style and more!

Tailor the various Categories to suit your own needs. Maybe you only
collect Beanies or Classics or just bears or only dogs. Whatever your
preference, My Collection© has it all. It's up to you!

This complete version includes Bow Wow Beanies, Beanie Greetings,
Pinkys, Baby Ty, Beanie Babies, Punkies, Beanie Boppers, Teenie Beanie
Babies, Halloweenie Beanies, Teenie Beanie Boppers, Beanie Kids, Beanie
Buddies, Classics, Pluffies, Attic Treasures, Basket Beanies and Jingle
Beanies who are all listed in My Collection Complete©

My Collection Complete© instantly calculates the individual total
values of your beanies as well as the total value of your entire
collection.

You can use My Collection Complete© to quickly browse through your
entire Beanie Baby collection, note which beanies you have and which
ones you will need to complete your own collection as well as calculate
your expenses and see your Beanie Baby Collection value grow!

If you simply fill in the chart of My Collection Complete© each time
you add to your Beanie collection, this useful and easy to use
calculating tool will instantly give you a new value total every time
you add a new item as well as give you a quick way of seeing what you
have and what you need to complete or update your collection.

My Collection Complete©, which is highly recommended by The Beanie
News is not just for individuals and store owners who use it to monitor
and keep track of all of the Beanies and Ty products on the shelves!
Beanie News has a My Collection© Help Page. Check it out!

My Collection Complete© is always up to date. New Beanies are added
daily. New Beanies and Retired hard to find beanies can all be found.
Trap, Peanut, Harrods Starlight, Little Feather, NY, Boston, Suntory
Sungoliath, Peace, Laptop, World Class, Bat-e, P.F.C., Starlight,
Stardust, Sponge Bob, Redford, Dora, Billionaire Bear 7 and more are
all listed.

Bow Wow Beanies, Beanie Greetings, Attic Treasures, Beanie Babies,
Beanie Kids, Beanie Buddies, Beanie Boppers, Teenie Beanie Babies,
Teenie Beanie Boppers, Blues Clues, Sponge Bob, Baby Ty, Pillow Pals,
Teenie Beanie Boppers, Jingle Beanies, Basket Beanies, Halloweenie
Beanies, Color Me Beanies, Ty Gear, Ty BBOC Beanies, Beanie Babies of
the Month, Master Card Beanies, Patriotic Beanies, I Love City, I Love
State and I Love Country Beanies, MBNA, Cracker Barrel and Hallmark
exclusives PFC and more are all in My Collection Complete©.

The new and improved version of My Collection Complete© under
development, has a second Tab that covers all other beanie related
categories official and non-official including the new Beanie Sweat
Shirts, Beanie Pins and Ty Beanie Stuff.

As long as you add the beanies that you purchase to your My Collection
Complete© spreadsheet, you will always be able to know the exact $$$
US dollar value of your collection!!!

Free Shipping via e-mail!!

My Collection© Value Calculator for Any Collection
Alphabetical List

http://www.thebeanienews.com/Any.html

My Collection© Collection Value Calculator for Any Collection
Alphabetical List is a Collection Inventory and Value Calculator for
keeping track of your collection of any kind.

My Collection© for Any Collection Alphabetical List© Value Calculator
is an easy to use special Excel Spreadsheet for tracking your entire
Collection.
Add the items you purchase to your My Collection© for Any Collection
Alphabetical List spreadsheet and you will always be able to know the
exact US dollar value of your collection !!!

Tailor the various Categories to suit your own needs. Maybe you only
collect Music or Movies, Books, CD's, Records, Instruments, Puffkins,
Zoppini Charms, Jewelry, Bratz, Glassware, Plates, Pez, Bobble Heads,
Gund, Shoezies, Kelly Club Dolls, Barbie Dolls, Steiff, Disney, Cabbage
Patch Kids, Matchbox, State Quarter Bears, Pocket Dragons, Harry
Potter, Hello Kitty, Sewing Machines, Stamps, Beads, Rocks, Disney,
Antiques, China, Pins, Books, Comics, Trading Cards or even One of A
Kind items! Whatever your preference, My Collection© for Any
Collection Alphabetical List can handle it all. ANYTHING can be listed
and value calculated! It's up to you! See our other offers for the
different Category versions of My Collection©
This complete version of My Collection© for Any Collection
Alphabetical List includes every Alphabetical category which is all
listed in My Collection© for Any Collection Alphabetical List

My Collection© for Any Collection Alphabetical List© instantly
calculates the individual total values of your collectible as well as
the total value of your entire collection.

My Collection© for Hess Toy Trucks Mini Trucks & Boxes!!
http://www.thebeanienews.com/Page18.html

Note: My Collection Complete is on sale during July 2006 for $9.99