My Collection Complete is on Sale for only $5.00 on EBay!

beani...@hotmail.com

Apr 25, 2007, 11:05:24 AM4/25/07
to Beanie Babies
My Collection Complete is on Sale on EBay for only $5.00!

This is 1/3 the regular price of $14.99!

The auctions will run for 1 day, 3 days and 5 days.

Free shipping by email!

Links in this forum are tricky so just copy the item number.

Go to EBay and Paste the Item number into the search box then ENTER.

Click on View Sellers other items to see a full auction list with the
times remaining.

The last auctions end this Sunday.

Don't miss out on this sale!

My Collection Complete All Ty Items Value and Inventory

EBay Item number: 200103719224

EBay Item number: 200103710863

EBay Item number: 200103729062

There are also auctions for Webkinz and Hess !

My Collection Value & Inventory Calculator for Webkinz

EBay Item number: 200103733486

EBay Item number: 200103725686

EBay Item number: 200103726165

My Collection Value Calculator for Hess Toy Trucks

EBay Item number: 200103740777

EBay Item number: 200103739860

EBay Item number: 200103740134

The items are listed under the seller 1geraldine

Geraldine
thebeanienews.com