Ty Girlz Debut

1 view

beani...@hotmail.com

Feb 4, 2007, 5:48:54 PM2/4/07
to Beanie Babies
Hi,

A belated Happy New Year!!!

Time is flying by and it is already February! So much news from the Ty
world has been posted for this year already! Be sure to visit the page
often for breaking news!

Ty Girlz have made their debut in the TY UK LTD booth at the Spring
Fair in Birmingham! They have not yet been introduced on the Ty Page
though. Visit

http://thebeanienews.com/bns.html for links to news about the Girlz
and links to more information!

The Girlz have been added to the My Collection Complete for all types
of Beanies . Do you have your My Collection software? It is sent by
email and is available for Beanies or for any kind of collection. To
get yours visit

http://thebeanienews.com/Page19.html

Get My Collection for your collection today!

A new feature on thebeanienews.com is daily birthday greetings with a
virtual birthday cake! Send the name and date of the person you would
like to receive a birthday shout out on thebeanienews.com web site to
beani...@hotmail.com or to thebea...@thebeanienews.com

Visit http://thebeanienews.com/bns.html for Breaking News every day!