Re: Bean-Report error

fin

Jul 14, 2024, 6:36:02 AM (9 days ago) Jul 14
to bean...@googlegroups.com
Belgenman Neal wrote:
> ------=_Part_466134_1387687647.1720890884564
>
> ------=_Part_466135_1576422451.1720890884564

hello,

i'm not sure what version you are running and that may
be your issue. i'm not at all familiar with the Windows
running of beancount or your specific environment.

if you are running v3 there is no bean-report command
any more and as far as i've been able to work on replacements
for the three most useful reports to me they are not
drop in replacements (and i'm not getting enough time to
solve all the issues with the ones i've been able to get
working).

my suggestion for a short-term fix is to get the most
recent source code and git checkout v2 and use that and
then there should be the bean-report command available
once again.

i hope this helps,

fin