Where is bean-file located in code after 2.2.3 version?

45 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Bman Q

belum dibaca,
13 Sep 2022, 16.55.4013/09/22
kepadaBeancount
Hello everyone!

I have small function which imports from bean-file :

"def my_function():

from beancount.ingest.file import main

main()
my_function()"

It worked fine until 2.2.3, but after it breaks causes ingest was moved out (to be replaced with beangulp?)

but when i do "bean-file" in cmd it works, so seems like it's file is somewhere in project?

p.s. using beancount 2.3.5
p.s2. is 2.3.5 still considered v2? (that's what i assume from 2.x.x) or is it already v3?

Daniele Nicolodi

belum dibaca,
13 Sep 2022, 18.17.1113/09/22
kepadabean...@googlegroups.com
On 13/09/2022 22:55, Bman Q wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> I have small function which imports from bean-file :
>
> "def my_function():
>
> from beancount.ingest.file import main
>
> main()
> my_function()"
>
> It worked fine until 2.2.3, but after it breaks causes ingest was moved
> out (to be replaced with beangulp?)

beancount.ingest is still in Beancount 2.3.5 but beancount.ingest.file
does not contain a main() function anymore. The equivalent function is
beancount.ingest.script_utils.file_main()

Cheers,
Dan

Bman Q

belum dibaca,