Changing the style of some frames

Nicolas FRANCOIS

Aug 23, 2019, 12:07:47 PM8/23/19
to LaTeX Beamer class

Hi. New to this mailing list.

I'd like to make a presentation about networking for 16yo childs. Some of my transparents are for everyone to understand, others are more "level Jedi 2"...

I use a Warsaw theme with beamer, I'd like some of my transparents to appear with a different color.

Can I do that ?

Someone on StackExchange pointed me to this solution :

--- begin ECM ---

\documentclass{beamer}

\mode<presentation> {
  \usetheme{Warsaw}
  \useinnertheme{rounded}
%  \usecolortheme{orchid}
%  \usecolortheme{wolverine}
  \setbeamercovered{transparent}
}

\makeatletter
\define@key{beamerframe}{jedi}[true]{%
    \setbeamercolor{structure}{fg=red!80!black}
}
\BeforeBeginEnvironment{frame}{%
  \setbeamercolor{structure}{fg=beamer@blendedblue}
}
\makeatother

\begin{document}

\begin{frame}
  A normal frame
\end{frame}

\begin{frame}[jedi]
  A ``red flag'' frame
\end{frame}

\begin{frame}
  Another normal frame
\end{frame}

\end{document}
--- end ECM ---
It works perfectly as is, but if I uncomment the lines
% \usecolortheme{orchid} % \usecolortheme{wolverine}
and especially the last one, which is one I would like to have, then all
the frames are the same colour.

I tried to figure out what was the problem by looking in the source code
of beamercolorthemewolverine.sty, but couldn't find any clue...

Can someone telle me what I'm doing wrong ?

Thanks for any help.

\bye