GSOC 2020

Benoit Chesneau

Feb 4, 2020, 6:35:00 PM2/4/20
to beam-co...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Soorry for the late notice. This year the GSOC has been moved recently under the Erlang Ecosystem Foundation to ease the process. For those who are interested can you please resubmit your projects or your ideas on this page by tomorrow:

Feel free to contact me if you have any question,

Thanks a lot,

Best

Benoît

Marc Worrell

Feb 5, 2020, 4:40:03 AM2/5/20
to BEAM Community
Hi Benoit,

I know how to clone a repo and do merge requests.
How is this done with the Wiki?

Cheers, Marc

Benoit Chesneau

Feb 5, 2020, 5:11:05 AM2/5/20
to beam-co...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marc,

Right, previous year submitter has been added to the contributors of the repository, I will check if it can be done. That would make things easier.

In the mean time you can  open a ticket with a description of your project or a patch attached to it. You can send it also via the mailing-list, I will be happy to add them on the wiki

Benoît