Problem while implementing join in Apache Beam SQL

23 vaatamist
Liigu esimese lugemata sõnumi juurde

Shakti Mishra

lugemata,
16. mai 2019, 11:01:0316.05.19
kuni BEAM Community
Hi Team,

I am facing problem while performing join using Apache Beam SQL on two PCollection.
Whenever i am performing normal SQL its working fine but when i am performing any operation like join,union on two PCollection its throwing me below error while compilation:

 "An exception occured while executing the Java class. org.apache.beam.sdk.transforms.MapElements .via(Lorg/apache/beam/sdk/transforms/SimpleFunction;)Lorg/apache/beam/sdk/transforms/MapElements;"

Attaching the source code as well as pom.xml for the same.
Can anyone please help me to resolve this ?

Thanks in Advance !!

Regards,
Shakti Mishra
beamSQL1.java
pom.xml

José Valim

lugemata,
16. mai 2019, 11:05:5716.05.19
kuni BEAM Community
Hi, this mailing list is about the Erlang VM (BEAM implementation) and not the Apache BEAM project. :)

José Valim
Skype: jv.ptec
Founder and Director of R&D

Vasta kõigile