Re: [BeagleV] Digest for beaglev@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 1 topic

moiz goldstandard

Mar 23, 2021, 12:48:14 AM3/23/21
to bea...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Im working on yocto as well as embedded linux. Is it possible to get hold of a board?

Moiz.

On Tue, 23 Mar 2021, 08:51 , <bea...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Bery Saidi <abdelbe...@gmail.com>: Mar 22 11:30AM -0700

Hi,
Any chance we would support Yocto for the beagleV ?
Thanks,

Drew Fustini <dr...@beagleboard.org>: Mar 22 12:12PM -0700

> Hi,
> Any chance we would support Yocto for the beagleV ?
> Thanks,

Yes, we would like to support Yocto. There are several Yocto and OE
developers in the beta program including Khem Raj so I am hoping we
can make progress on that.

Thanks,
Drew
Robert Nelson <robert...@gmail.com>: Mar 22 02:40PM -0500

> Hi,
> Any chance we would support Yocto for the beagleV ?
> Thanks,

That's the main goal for the first pass of the Beta program,
developers who get boards, would help add support for X, Y and Z. ;)

Regards,

--
Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/

I will be adding support to yocto. I use yocto where I work since 2016 so I
got a little practice. I will also add support for gentoo.

Le lun. 22 mars 2021 15 h 41, Robert Nelson <robert...@gmail.com> a