Beaglebone Black Rev C1

Alex Hayman

Dec 3, 2021, 1:51:31 PM12/3/21
to BeagleBone
I purchased a Beaglebone Black from Digikey a few weeks ago, and when it arrived I discovered that it is Rev C1 instead of Rev C.  Does anyone happen to have any information about the difference between Rev C and Rev C1?  I haven't been able to find any info on the Seeed website.

Cheers,
Alex

jonnymo

Dec 3, 2021, 2:53:41 PM12/3/21
to Alex Hayman, BeagleBone
This Group is being shutdown as far as I know, so you should post any BeagleBoard message at the Forum:

However, I believe the C1 is just in reference to a Revision number.
See the System Reference Manual:

If I understand the info from the link correctly, the C1 (C.1) rev is a bit old unless this is the  PCB revision.

Cheers,

Jon

Alex Hayman

Dec 3, 2021, 3:55:27 PM12/3/21
to BeagleBone
Oh wow, thanks for the answer Jon.  This answers all of my questions.  If anything further comes up I'll take it to the forum.

Cheers,
Alex