PocketBeagle USB1 Enable/Detect

ASH KR

Oct 11, 2021, 11:28:47 AM10/11/21
to BeagleBone
Hello all,

I am connecting a rf module to Pocketbeagle via USB1 with the below configuration (as mentioned in here https://groups.google.com/g/beagleboard/c/SWNBrgsjIeA) but failed to detect USB1 as lsusb or in ls/dev/tty*

rf module lines are (Vin,D+,D-, GND)
At PocketBeagle:
-P1.5, 1.7 shorted
-P1.13,1.15 shorted
-P1.1 connect to USB 5v
so the USB1 is powered by VIN instead of USB0 supply. Also I tried it with powering PocketBeagle from USB0 though, but there is no usb1 device listing. The Pocketbeagle boots well.

Please help! Thanks.

Regards,
/Ash

Paul Jewell

Oct 11, 2021, 3:10:48 PM10/11/21
to beagl...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ash,

I recommend you ask this question on the forum at forum.beagleboard.org. Nearly everyone has left this list and gone there (apart from the spammers!)

--

Paul

아쇼크

Oct 11, 2021, 9:39:34 PM10/11/21
to BeagleBone
Thank you Paul for your kind suggestion.

will do so.

Thanks.

Regards,
/Ash