3.5" LCD with S-Video Input

Message has been deleted

Bert

Sep 15, 2008, 2:55:38 PM9/15/08
to Beagle Board
I removed the other posting of this to edit it.

Hi guys,

I came across this small LCD just now that looks like a 3.5" VGA TFT
LCD with S-Video input.

http://www.avionicslcd.com/3.5_inch_VGA_LCD/3.5_inch_VGA_LCD.htm

I'm really interested in this because the small screens I need for
my application don't take DVI inputs, and the Beagleboard doesn't
provide the TTL LCD signals that they do take.

Though I'm not sure how well the Beagleboard S-Video is
working...Think it will work?!

Thanks,

Bert

Gerald Coley

Sep 15, 2008, 3:39:39 PM9/15/08
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
My advice is to try it. If the S-Video interface on these boards is very good, you might be OK. The S-Video output on the OMAP3 has seen varying results depending on the receiving device. Some look good, but others have looked noisy.

Gerald

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 1:35 PM, Bert <aln1...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi guys,

 I came across this small LCD just now that looks like a 3.5" VGA TFT
LCD with S-Video input.

Albert Nguyen

Sep 16, 2008, 10:55:35 AM9/16/08
to beagl...@googlegroups.com