.net core GPIO Library

Miguel Fernando Arias Perdomo

Aug 11, 2020, 1:51:48 PM8/11/20
to BeagleBoard
Hi guys,

do exist a native .net core library to handle Beaglebone black GPIO?

Thanks.

Dennis Lee Bieber

Aug 11, 2020, 4:35:11 PM8/11/20
to Beagleboard
On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 10:51:48 -0700 (PDT), in
gmane.comp.hardware.beagleboard.user Miguel Fernando Arias Perdomo

Besides https://www.nuget.org/packages/System.Device.Gpio ?

--
Dennis L Bieber

Philip Munts

Aug 15, 2020, 10:42:34 PM8/15/20
to BeagleBoard
Try libsimpleio:

https://www.nuget.org/packages/libsimpleio/

You will need to install the Linux shared library libsimpleio.so per instructions at:

https://github.com/pmunts/libsimpleio

mfar...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2020, 10:49:40 AM8/17/20
to BeagleBoard
Dennis, thank you for the reply.

I've been exploring this library and I have a question maybe you can explain it to me.

At the Raspberry Pi's example, they just make reference to the pin 17

            var pin = 17;
            var lightTimeInMilliseconds = 1000;
            var dimTimeInMilliseconds = 200;
and then

          controller.OpenPin(pin, PinMode.Output);
that's all.

but if I need to make a reference to the gpio3_19 at the BBB, how do I do it?

Where I can find this info? ... I have been searching for without success.

Miguel.

mfar...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2020, 10:50:57 AM8/17/20
to BeagleBoard
Thanks for your reply ..I'll explores it.

Dennis Lee Bieber

Aug 17, 2020, 12:01:01 PM8/17/20
to Beagleboard
On Mon, 17 Aug 2020 07:49:40 -0700 (PDT), in
gmane.comp.hardware.beagleboard.user
"mfar...-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org"
<mfariasp-Re5JQE...@public.gmane.org> wrote:

>Dennis, thank you for the reply.
>
>I've been exploring this library and I have a question maybe you can
>explain it to me.
>
>At the Raspberry Pi's example, they just make reference to the pin 17
>
> var pin = 17;
> var lightTimeInMilliseconds = 1000;
> var dimTimeInMilliseconds = 200;
>and then
>
> controller.OpenPin(pin, PinMode.Output);
>that's all.
>
>but if I need to make a reference to the gpio3_19 at the BBB, how do I do
>it?
>
>Where I can find this info? ... I have been searching for without success.

Off-hand, look at the "GPIO Numbering Scheme" at
https://vadl.github.io/beagleboneblack/2016/07/29/setting-up-bbb-gpio

--
Dennis L Bieber