Luther Goh Lu Feng

Dec 14, 2018, 12:52:59 AM12/14/18
to BeagleBoard
Seems like there is an equivalent of BBB Industrial with 1GB ram available for pre order from San Cloud, shipping 14th Jan 2019. I wonder if it can run the images from Robert Nelson, though I am guessing that they probably would

--Luther

mallets

Jan 5, 2019, 1:42:33 AM1/5/19
to BeagleBoard
Ahh, doesn't ship to many countries. Wish they were sold through resellers like Arrow, element14 and such.

Luther Goh Lu Feng

Jan 6, 2019, 1:16:00 PM1/6/19
to BeagleBoard
Did they confirm that they only ship to limited countries?

mallets

Jan 7, 2019, 9:24:05 AM1/7/19
to BeagleBoard
Their estimate shipping options has many countries missing, so that's what I was basing it on. Contacted them through the form on their website and waiting of a reply.

Luther Goh Lu Feng

Jan 8, 2019, 10:07:31 PM1/8/19
to BeagleBoard
Please share their reply when you receive it. I have their direct email and can share if they dont reply you

mallets

Jan 11, 2019, 1:57:43 PM1/11/19
to BeagleBoard
Sry for the late reply. They did respond promptly and are willing to ship using a different service for unlisted countries. Ordered some and eagerly waiting to test out the gigabit Ethernet on these.