doubt in android root file system building

gdbabu Krishnan

May 14, 2015, 12:55:57 AM5/14/15
to beagl...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
i am working with beaglebone black with android. i am doing building android root file system for beaglebone black. it works fine.

copying : out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/framework_intermediates/classes-jar jar.jar

copying : out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/framework_intermediates/emma_out/lib/classes-jar jar.jar

copying : out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/framework_intermediates/classes-jar

copying : out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/framework_intermediates/noproguard.classes.jar

Target Dex:framework

after these steps it does not show any thing but cursor only blinking. it took 6-7 hours but nothing show in terminal. I am using pentium processor and 2 gb RAM

now my question is it is working or not. please help...

thank you,