The build failed because the process exited too early.

Ichrak Mansour

Aug 15, 2018, 7:36:21 AM8/15/18
to BeagleBoard
hen I run my application on the microSd ( having 4G ) on my Beaglebone, I get this error :

The build failed because the process exited too early. This probably means the system ran out of memory or someone called `kill -9` on the process.
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! @coreui/coreui-free-react-admin-t...@2.0.5 start-js: ` export PORT=5000  && react-scripts start`
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the @coreui/coreui-free-react-admin-t...@2.0.5 start-js script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR!     /root/.npm/_logs/2018-08-15T11_19_14_856Z-debug.log

It is the problem of size of my microSD ?

How can I fix that please ?