Micro sd card in BBB

rakesh....@iiitdmj.ac.in

Mar 7, 2018, 2:08:03 AM3/7/18
to BeagleBoard
Hello,

I am a newbie to Beaglebone black. Successfully completed the steps of booting BBB with the latest debian images, installing the drivers in windows and establishing network connectivity to BBB through usb. But, actually I want to launch debian from the eMMC, but which is now launching from the micro SD card.

How can this be fixed? i.e., launching debian from the eMMC and not from the micro SD card. BBB should read micro SD as external storage only .It should not boot from it.

Regards,
Rakesh

Graham

Mar 7, 2018, 9:06:58 AM3/7/18
to BeagleBoard
Go to:

Read the paragraph that starts with the words:
"To turn these images into eMMC flasher images" ...

--- Graham

==