Beagle/Hawk Board Work Shop @ Mumbai

Siji Sunny

Sep 23, 2010, 6:13:53 AM9/23/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com, hawk...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Am thinking to organise a workshop on Beagle/Hawk Board in Mumbai.So looking for the feedbacks from Beagle/Hawkboard users/developers  Mumbai and Pune.

--
Siji Sunny

venki

Sep 23, 2010, 7:41:43 AM9/23/10
to Beagle Board
I am very much interested...

amol verule

Sep 23, 2010, 12:10:40 PM9/23/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
I am also interested ...

Thanks & Regards,
Verule Amol R.

Siji Sunny

Sep 24, 2010, 6:09:57 AM9/24/10
On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 3:43 PM, Siji Sunny <siji...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

Am thinking to organise a workshop on Beagle/Hawk Board in Mumbai.So looking for the feedbacks from Beagle/Hawkboard users/developers  Mumbai and Pune.

Hi All,

Thanks for all of your support.

Am working out the plans , will get back to you soon with the venue, date and topics .

we are preparing the draft of the Agenda.TI is offered extreme support and expecting Khasim and some other experts from TI to deliver some sessions."

--
Siji Sunny
Net4uonline Pvt.Ltd

Amit Karpe

Sep 24, 2010, 6:49:16 AM9/24/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com, hawk...@googlegroups.com
Dear Siji,
I am ready to do any kind help in organizing the workshop Mumbai as well as Pune.
If there is any plan to organized in Pune, I can take help of PLUG, PuneTech & other companies.

--
Regards
Amit Karpe.

Technoguy2710

Sep 24, 2010, 9:17:05 PM9/24/10
to Beagle Board
Siji,

I am interested preferably in Pune but may join in Mumbai too. It will
depend more on the agenda.
@Amit, I can also join you in helping Siji to arrange it if in Pune.

Prashant

Sep 25, 2010, 3:03:37 PM9/25/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
We would want this thing in Delhi/NCR also. Please Give us a pointer.

Ashish Mishra

Sep 27, 2010, 5:24:54 AM9/27/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
The idea is rocking.
But please let me know the following issues:-
1) What are the topics that is expected to cover
2) On which version of "BB" the discussion willl be held
3) Expected schedule

Please let us know the schedule at least 1 month before so that we can arrange aur schedule according...........

Take care
Ashish

Technoguy2710

Sep 27, 2010, 12:46:22 PM9/27/10
to Beagle Board
Hi,

Just my opinion:

1. Topics for beginners - How to get started with beagle board, how to
use linux on beagleboard, what are the possible applications using
beagleboard and pointers to start developing such applications.
2. Use Beagleboard XM since it is improved version and having lot of
more features.

Please keep all of us posted about happenings in this regard..

Siji Sunny

Sep 27, 2010, 2:58:21 PM9/27/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com, hawk...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Will get back you soon with the date venue and the topics.

The core objective of the workshop is to bring all the beagleboard hawkboard linux/opensource developers together who's in Mumbai and Pune(Others also welcome).
So I  wont prefer any talks or discussion about  basics linux, linux comands etc.. :)

Yes, we can consider an session about, running various Linux OS with beagle board and Hawkboard.
Also we are trying to add some  titles like  GUI Programming (QT,GTK/Clutter), DSP programming etc..

So pls wait for some more time, will get back you with some concrete plans for discussion.

Amit Karpe

Sep 28, 2010, 2:40:57 AM9/28/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com

--
Regards
Amit Karpe.

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 6:47 AM, Technoguy2710 <gopal....@gmail.com> wrote:
Siji,

I am interested preferably in Pune but may join in Mumbai too. It will
depend more on the agenda.
@Amit, I can also join you in helping Siji to arrange it if in Pune.

I will will update on mailing list about Pune.
As of now Mumbai's workshop is on priority.

On Sep 24, 3:09 pm, Siji Sunny <sijisu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 3:43 PM, Siji Sunny <sijisu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi All,
>
> > Am thinking to organise a workshop on Beagle/Hawk Board in Mumbai.So
> > looking for the feedbacks from Beagle/Hawkboard users/developers  Mumbai and
> > Pune.
>
> Hi All,
>
> Thanks for all of your support.
>
> Am working out the plans , will get back to you soon with the venue, date
> and topics .
>
> we are preparing the draft of the Agenda.TI is offered extreme support and
> expecting Khasim and some other experts from TI to deliver some sessions."
>
> --
> Siji Sunny
> Net4uonline Pvt.Ltd
> Mumbai

Ashish Mishra

Sep 28, 2010, 3:25:17 AM9/28/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
HI all,
just would like to add some more topics which we could discuss;-
1) Porting the Linux & and its steps
2) How to customize the  standard kernel for BB
3) How to develop tool chain for BB

would like to know what you guys think about above mentioned points ( including that of
gopal)

Ashish