Beagleboard XM Rev. C for sale

John Perrin

Apr 13, 2016, 9:53:25 AM4/13/16
to BeagleBoard
Beagleboard XM Rev. C for sale

I have seen others in this forum doing this, but if it against forum rules, please delete it.

Includes:

HDMI DVI-D Male Cable (6-ft)
AC Power Adapter 5...@2.5A (5.5mm)
USB DB9M RS232 Serial cable
Clear case for Beagleboard with holes for all ports
microSD card with Angstrom Linux installed

I am retired now and am spending more time traveling rather than tinkering. This Beagleboard has served me well as a file server (Samba share) for a number of years with no problems.

Not looking for much, just a good home for this board!

ch...@jackm.org

Apr 13, 2016, 5:09:45 PM4/13/16
to BeagleBoard
John ---

I'd be happy to take that off your hands. I just tried to purchase one, but no surprise, no stock. Feel free to contact me directly: chuck _AT_ jackm _DOT_ org

(And if this is against forum rules, please feel free to delete this post as well as the ad.)

John Perrin

Apr 19, 2016, 8:26:28 PM4/19/16
to BeagleBoard
Beagleboard sold. It worked very well and hopefully does in it's new home.