BBBMini + Kernel 4.19

Vinicius Juvinski

Apr 12, 2021, 1:39:52 PM4/12/21
to BeagleBoard
Hi,

I'm wrestlign with BBBMini cape + kernel 4.19.

with the default dtb, the PRU is not loaded and I cannot use/start ardupiliot with that.
After several tries and research, I found - at least I think, I had to add this lines to the dts(am335x-boneblack-bbbmini.dts)

&pruss {
        pinctrl-names = "default";
        pinctrl-0 = <&pru_pins>;
        status = "okay";
};

&pruss_soc_bus {
        status = "okay";

        pruss: pruss@4a300000 {
                status = "okay";
        };
};

After that, I compiled and I can have the pruss loading at boot and I almost could run ardupilot.
By default, the ardupilot look to /dev/spidev1.0, /dev/spidev2.0 and /dev/spidev2.1
with this change I made to enable pru, the spi are been loaded with names:
/dev/spidev0.0, /dev/spidev1.0 and /dev/spidev1.1.
What I need to change to enable the SPI dev names to the previous ?
I'm using the dtb's source from the RCNelson  dtb-rebuilder project(I clone the repo and work on that).

Thanks