Still reachable memory leak with OpenCL examples on BeagleBone AI

Manderson

May 28, 2020, 7:07:10 PM5/28/20
to BeagleBoard
Hi all,

Like the title says, I have a BeagleBone AI running the latest (as of writing) Debian Buster 10.3 image (https://beagleboard.org/latest-images). It seems there is a memory handling issue when I try to run the openCL examples found under `/usr/share/ti/examples/opencl`. See the attached valgrind output.

Is this a known issue, or is this something I need to take up with the TI folks (who, in fact, told me to pose my question in this forum instead)?

Thanks,

Matt

opencl_fftexample_valgrind.txt