Motors for EduMIP?

Luciano Moretti

Mar 21, 2020, 7:01:44 AM3/21/20
to BeagleBoard
Anyone know what motors the EduMIP use and where to find them? Looking to build some for an educational group: The kits do not appear to be available for purchase currently and I do have access to 3d printers.

dogp...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2020, 7:52:02 AM8/10/20
to BeagleBoard

On Saturday, March 21, 2020 at 12:01:44 PM UTC+1, Luciano Moretti wrote:
Anyone know what motors the EduMIP use and where to find them? Looking to build some for an educational group: The kits do not appear to be available for purchase currently and I do have access to 3d printers.

 Hi Luciano,

I think a good solution for the EduMIP motors is:

https://www.marutsu.co.jp/GoodsDetail.jsp?q=1220F76-10170-36.4&salesGoodsCode=1556417&shopNo=3

(see there the pdf file).

When you are interested in a dialog about the EduMIP motors assembly and optical quadrature encoders solutions, please contact me to:  dogpiper8(at)gmail(dot)com

Kind regards, Raul