BeagleBone Green Wireless , Android Image

Cağrı Candan

May 28, 2018, 4:24:16 AM5/28/18
to BeagleBoard
Hello everyone,

I am trying to upload android operating systems on my BeagleBone Green Wireless device, For doing so , try to images which can work with beaglebone Black however, I could manage to write any android image on my green wireless devie,
My question is this is there any one who can succed to operate android os on beagleBone green wireless module if yes please guide me or send me link or an image .

thanks in advance

kar...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2019, 4:48:33 PM2/9/19
to BeagleBoard
Hi;

I need android image for BBG too. As I saw all android images for BBB and requires HDMI.