Determining RAM Usage on BBB

cem mortas

Oct 6, 2015, 10:58:01 AM10/6/15
to BeagleBoard
Hi Everyone,
I want to show RAM usage of BBB while it is working. Is there any way to determine RAM usage of a BBB? Do you have a sample code for this?

Maxim Podbereznyy

Oct 6, 2015, 11:09:27 AM10/6/15
to beagleboard

You can review code from utilities top or htop. Sources are open

6 Окт 2015 г. 17:58 пользователь "cem mortas" <cemm...@gmail.com> написал:
Hi Everyone,
I want to show RAM usage of BBB while it is working. Is there any way to determine RAM usage of a BBB? Do you have a sample code for this?

William Hermans

Oct 6, 2015, 12:46:22 PM10/6/15
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
You can do as Maxim suggests, or you can open another terminal( ssh session ), and run the command free periodically.  Personally, I use both free and atop. atop is also a good way of casually profiling the system while running tests.