GPMC interface to NAND and FPGA, board not booting

ssa...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2013, 12:43:32 AM11/7/13
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
HI,

We have connected GPMC interface to FPGA  and GPMC is used for NAND flash as well. I need help to understand what should be configuration of IO lines ( GPMC signals) connected to FPGA to boot properly. We have made all IOs on FPGA as input with weak pull up , Board still does not boot.

I think processor tries to boot from NAND and it reads wrong data as GPMC AD bus is conneceted to FPGA as well. FPGA is not configured at that point of time.

Please help to resolve this issue.

Thanks
Sabir

Gerald Coley

Nov 7, 2013, 9:05:07 AM11/7/13
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Can you let everyone know which board this is?

Gerald