how do qt-embedded build in Angstrom linux images

汤辉

Dec 10, 2008, 10:58:21 AM12/10/08
to discu...@beagleboard.org
Hi.

At first, let me describle what I want to do. I want to run qt application on beagle board, so I want to build qt-embedded into angstrom distro.
my question is :
    1. how to build qt-embedded into angstrom distro, in order to run qt applications?
    2. how to write bb-files to build ?
please give me some advice ?

thanks in advance!

/favor

Koen Kooi

Dec 10, 2008, 11:10:17 AM12/10/08
to beagl...@googlegroups.com

Op 10 dec 2008, om 16:58 heeft 汤辉 het volgende geschreven:

> Hi.
>
> At first, let me describle what I want to do. I want to run qt
> application on beagle board, so I want to build qt-embedded into
> angstrom distro.
> my question is :
> 1. how to build qt-embedded into angstrom distro, in order to
> run qt applications?

if you're running angstrom, qt-embedded 4.4.3 is already prebuilt in
the feeds. If you want to build it yourself using OE, you only need to
do 'bitbake qt-embedded'

> 2. how to write bb-files to build ?

Put this in your recipe:

DEPENDS = "qt-embedded"
inherit qtopia4core

That should pretty much handle everything.

regards,

Koen

> please give me some advice ?
>
> thanks in advance!