Is it possible to build Yocto Project using remote Linux Server?

Jani

Jul 30, 2019, 3:17:17 PM7/30/19
to BeagleBoard
I need to build Yocto Project and load image into SD card.  Is it possible to use remote Linux server to built Yocto Project?  I will access Linux server from secure terminal running in my windows PC.  If yes, how will I load built image into SD card because Linux server is in remote location.

Mike

Jul 30, 2019, 10:05:35 PM7/30/19
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
> --

How about scp, or many of the other dozen file transfer programs?  Build
your image, transfer it to your winders box and put it on a SD card.  A
decent search engine is your friend...

Mike